Monday, August 20, 2007

After a long time.....

After a long time I came home early by taking 6.15 PM bus. Its almost 2 months since I took that bus from office. It always feels good to be early at home, eating mom's dinner and watching TV, chatting with friends etc etc

Coming late night from office is not a big deal for people working in software firms but I hate staying back in office for the only reason that I don't get anything extra for that ;-) And as far as work in software firms are considered, anything and everything is critical and important, and if you stay back for finishing off all of them, then you can stay in office for days together :P

I always believe in "early to work, early to home" policy and was following it successfully for past 2 years. For the past 2 months that has been broken completely and the only thing I gained was loss of quality time spent at home with my family. Anyways, this too shall pass....

And reading all the above lines raises an alarm that my mind is filled with junk thoughts after so many days of restlessness. So....FULLSTOP :)

1 comment:

Nimme said...

I second yr thought whole heartedly
There has been a part of my life at work for six straight months i left home late and reached home late regularly.

Nways managers would always say u are single stretch but then thats not life. :)