Friday, December 21, 2007

The "Have You Ever" tag...

Felt I had done nothing in the blog for quite sometime, so posting this biggggggest tag I had done till now... :) Thanks to Shrinivas... People who are interested to kill time like me can do this exercise :D

Smoked a cigarette?
No .. And never ever in my life. Am not ready to kill myself and others around me too :P

Crashed a friend's car?
No.. Not yet :P

Stolen a car?
Bommai car kooda thirudi velyaadadha nalla payyan ;-)

Been in love?
What is love naa?? :O

Been dumped?
(Thanks to Shrinivas for answer :D) If I am selected, only then I can be dumped .. :D so andha vidhathula lucky :P

Shoplifted?
Kaasu kudukaama kundoosi kooda kadailendhu eduka maaten… Free ya kedaikardhu freeya nammala vittu poidum :P

Been in a fist fight?
Aalukum character kum no relation :D Sandai ellam amma kooda mattum than.. that too no fist fights

Snuck out of your parent's house?
No… And not in future too :)

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
Yeah… a lot of heroines… No one bothered to reciprocate :(((

Been arrested?
Not by justice anytime.. And not even by situations, because I have learnt to enjoy in any worse situation.. :P

Gone on a blind date?
I have blindly eaten dates whenever I got them… That’s all I know about dates :P

Skipped school?
Quite a lot of times… And that too with a knack… No doubts or questions in school or home… Sentiment-a thaaki neriya vaati cut adichiruken ;-)

Been on a plane?
Yeah.. In an unknown age, about 5 yrs old with my parents to Mumbai.. But really enjoyed a flight to and fro after about 20 yrs gap this year, thanks to my official US trip

Seen someone die?
Unfortunately …my father… very closely when he was just talking casually, choked and passed away.. took me days to get out of the shock..

Purposely set a part of yourself on fire?
No.. I am afraid of fire on skin :P

Been jet-skiing?
No… Chennai laya.. hee hee :D

Met someone in person from the Internet?
Many.. Quite a few orkut friends I have met, some of them very close now.. My Orkut stay for about 3 years has not gone waste :D

Taken pain killers?
Take them often though trying to reduce. Main problem is headache which I cannot tolerate. So will surely take pills that time.

Flown a kite?
Tried many times in childhood with cousins.. but never got the trick of flying it :(

Built a sand castle?
There was a construction going on opposite my house and I was sitting in my school holidays whole day in the sand building bigger and bigger castles with my cousins. And we had our rival group too from the slum nearby who used to destroy our castles mercilessly :( We were ahimsavaadhis, so we never picked up a fight with them :P

Gone puddle jumping?
Yes… quite often in school days…

Cheated while playing a game?
No.. I honestly play games.. I often get cheated for my utmost honesty :P

Been lonely?
I love being around with people, but at the same time I enjoy loneliness. I have spent years of my life in loneliness sitting in house speaking to walls… It was my world till I joined college, after which I broke my silence. I can sit for hours even today lonely without talking to anyone.

Fallen asleep at work or school/college?
It is a day to day activity. If someone speaks in a monotone for more than five minutes I will fall asleep. And if I seriously start reading something in silence, I will sleep. So I have slept in college classes, and even today in office trainings and at work :P

Used a fake ID?
Yea .. Used many times in orkut. Though not for any harmful purposes ;-)

Felt an earthquake?
Was in college days when Chennai was shaking once. I felt it really well coz the steel cot in my house was trembling...

Touched a snake?
Yuck ! They are disgusting even to look at :(

Slept beneath the stars?
Many times in my childhood days, especially when we had a power cut and it was a summer day, we all kids used to play in terrace in moonlight and our parents used to have long chats… Those were golden times!!!

Been robbed?
Right from my bench mates in school to State Bank and Tata Indicom, everyone has robbed many things off me… I am such a gullible person :(

Been misunderstood?
Sometimes. Coz I speak with lot of hidden meanings so there is a lot of possibilities for misunderstanding…

Won a contest?
Only once in my life… Participated in a SMS contest from Axeland when I purchased a deo and won myself a cute water container.

Run a red light/stop sign?
Yeah, as a pedestrian many times :P

Been suspended from school?
No….

Been in a car accident?
No….

Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night?
No.. I would love to but health won’t let me to…

Walked the streets drunk?
No drinks… only walking streets :D

Had déjà vu?
Yes.. Many times. Even in dreams, some dreams have places, situations that make me feel a sense of déjà vu

Danced in the moonlight?
Yeah as a kid… :) Never risked others’ lives after that

Witnessed a crime?
Everyday . World is full of crimes today and I do witness it everyday everywhere :)

Been obsessed with post-it notes?
Yea. I would love to use it, but I keep it very safe when I get it from someone… Never had a heart to tear it off and paste it :D

Squished barefoot through the mud?
Yeah.. In rainy days many times. I feel like I have set foot on shit when I do that… So I try to avoid it as much as possible. ;-)

Been lost?
No.. Whenever I go out, I stay with the group, so no chances of getting lost..

Been on the opposite side of the country?
I haven’t crossed Bangalore and Hyderabad as far as I know till now.

Swum in the ocean?
No… But flew across oceans this year :D

Cried yourself to sleep?
Yes ... Alone and to myself.. Whenever I feel very stressed out, that’s my only way to get relief

Played cops and robbers?
Lots and lots of times… My favorite childhood game

Recently colored with crayons?
Recently means 10 years back :D

Sung karaoke?
Yeah.. When I am all alone and listening to music I do that… Enake kekka sagikaadhu.. So paadhila niruthiduven :(

Paid for a meal with only coins?
No.. I hardly take coins out of my purse.. I keep changing rupee notes for coins :P

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
I say to myself that I will not spend more than half an hour on the net today. And I do sit till half an hour past 12 everyday :D

Made prank phone calls?
When I call some one I know well for the first time, that too from an unknown number, I do play a prank on them. But, sometimes they find me out… Especially, my mom… I can never cheat her in any voice!!

Caught a snow flake on your tongue?
Yes, from my refrigerator :)

Written a letter to Santa Claus?
No…

Blown bubbles?
Yes, as a kid.. We used to make soap water at home and use lollypop sticks to blow bubbles out of it.

Bonfire on the beach?
No…

Cheated during a test?
Yes.. I do copy if it is not an important exam and I won’t get anything good out of it(I mean, I am writing it for name sake) But mostly, I had been the source to copy from for many people ;-)

Gone skinny-dipping in a pool?
No ..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ivalavu peria taga.. :O
u r realli patient thaan hehehe

shrinivassg said...

Ivlo seekram panteenga !! .. gr8 .. :D ... Made me laugh a lot !

Anonymous said...

dey neeyenda vaazhkailae ivlo honestaa irukkae
yenakku kuduthu paaru will show u how indecent i am

Karthik Srinivasan said...

@ Venky: lolz... naan romba nallavan da!!! :D