Monday, February 06, 2006

Hyderabad Trip

I am back after my trip to Hyderabad from 3rd Febrauary to 5th Febrauary. It is one of my most favourite cities next to Chennai and I had been there for most of my vacations during school and college life.

As my train(it was an excellent journey, really enjoyed it) approached Kacheguda(the third terminus of Hyderabad apart from Nampalli and Secundrabad) I could see Chandrababu Naidu's past regime shining all over in Golden glitter of Sodium vapor lamps. The whole city presents you a scenary drawn in gold combined with the morning chill... It should be experienced, not explained.

I had a good break away from Bangalore traffic jams and pollution for about 3 days. Overall a refreshing trip and I am recharged again... :-)

Few observations:

1) The city has a very good local train system intelligently implemented and maintained. I doubt whether it would be a possible reality in Bangalore, even in the distant future!!!
2) The city has a constantly improving bus service in terms of quality and quantity. This, inspite of buses not being primary means of transport there.
3) The city is ever growing in terms of beauty. :-)

Love my Hyderabad!!! :-)

No comments: