Monday, February 27, 2006

My Childhood days

This feels like a misplaced blog post for me, might be because I am writing this flashback not as a part of my introduction in my blog, but as a regular post. But as I was watching few of my childhood snaps today, I thought of writing something on this title today.

As a child I was mischievous and infact boisterous, quite different from the today's calm and subtle character of mine. Taking care of me was a difficult task for my family till my 2 and a half years, after which they pushed me into KG class, not being able to withstand my attrocities at home :-)

Anything and everything colourful was an eatable for me. Once I swallowed the lid of a powder tin, thanks to the efforts of my mom's sister, I escaped from a fatal incident. And I continued eating chalk powder, pencil leads, pencil wood(all my pencils will be like a government bus crushed in a accident), brick powder(which topped my favourite list) and threads from my clothes... :-) May be my growing teeth needed something to be swallowed every now and then, not sure.

This continued until one day all these were found out and I was put on a strict diet void of all the above stuff ;-) I didn't stop with this. Taking me to school daily was an herculean task for my mother. Every day I would put up a new fight with my cousin with brave wounds on both of us. My father's elder sister who was taking care of me would have lost half her energy in looking after me.

The best part is, the moment I enter the school, there would be no sign of any bad thing from me and I was the most obedient student of the class. Even if someone from my house and complains to the staff about me, no staff was ready to believe them and thought something was wrong with the one who was complaining. :-D

1 comment:

Balachandran C said...

A nice blog !

Preparing for bed-time stories for your kid, eh ?

Seekkiram kattikko..seekkiram pethukkooo... kutty KSR !