Saturday, June 03, 2006

Back again....

I am back after a month of self-imposed hibernation. Lots of exciting things happened in this period. I went for a 2 day trip to Chennai and recharged myself. I met a lot of intersting people online and in person and had good experiences and new friendships.

My Orkut scrap count crossed 5000 and friends count became 170+. (Is that an achievement? lol...) Bangalore turned from very hot to super cool with early monsoon rains with an awesome climate.

I had one week of fun and masti in my team at office where we played lots of games and tourneys giving great fun and relaxation. To top it all I went for an adventurous and awesome outing with my team members(probably the final one as my project is heading for a close). The experiences fromt he team outing will follow in the next blog post.

And yeah, back to blogging as usual...... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»