Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The easiest way of keeping in touch...

Lots of talks are going on these days about Orkut and many people are joining it through friends. And there are stories in mail forwards about how and what for it was started and also about the profits Orkut, the guy who found it, is getting in a year. Whatever it might be, Orkut has become an unavoidable medium in the world of cyber communication.

I still remember those days when I started using Orkut. Today, after more than one year, Orkut has re-established many of my lost contacts, helped me to be in touch with the existing contacts and most important of all, has opened up my friends circle and I have gained lots of close friends today.

Even inside my own company, I gained a few friends through Orkut, and I am not sure whether I would have got to know them otherwise in my life. My school friends, with whom I lost touch many years back, are in frequent contact these days and I learned their whereabouts through Orkut.

Orkut has more things to be experienced than to be spoken about. The cyberspace today has a lot of surprises and Orkut is a blessing in disguise that has lots of such surprises in store for you everyday. Hail Orkut!!! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ya da totally agreeing u with this . i even met u and bala and then i also get a lot of interesting sites and what not . i am more updated now than b4 abt my friends and others too

Hell's Angel said...

hmm..yeah..i agree it has been quite useful 2 u esp..ive seen it.. :-).. its more user friendly than other sites which has made it all the more popular!!

Balachandran C said...

@ Venkat ! Yaenda indha vetti scene ? Open'a sollu.. Neraiya figure'kku route pottae.. KSR friend ..andha Priya..ava maelaiyum kanna vechittae.. Paavam da KSR :-(

@ KSR - This has been a media for you to publish your fantasies with Vijay ...u missed that !