Sunday, October 01, 2006

Old Memories....

I had been to Perungalathur last week where we have a own house of ours... Seeing the Guava tree in front of my house brought back old memories, and a feeling of pride and happinesss filled up my heart...

It was a small sapling of Guava which some how came up some 10 yrs back... Me a lover of Guava fruit watered it whenever I can and it grew up very slowly... Many a times it went down, started dying but i have constantly feeding it everything from well water to waste powder from coffee filter :-D

When I left the house for my studies 6 years back it grew as big as a small tree to tie up ropes for drying clothes. :-) Today it stands much taller than me yielding dozens of guava fruits every season. And its all sweet, I don't remember eating even a single sour fruit from that tree...

Well, its a great feeling to see the tree I had grown like a child feeding lots of people today. I had watered and taken care of four Coconut trees in the same compound, one of them is now giving back yields like gold. Hee hee, my works paying off!!! :P

No comments: