Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Nerd Test

Got a chance to attend the Nerd Test through a link given by Hell's Angel.

Atlast, got a chance in my life to prove that I am not a nerd, as others look at me :-D

Your Score Summary

Overall, you scored as follows:

47% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
52% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers.


I am nerdier than 52% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 88 :)
But still i dont think i am nerdy.Those qstns were CSE based..if u know abt ur RAM comeon that doesnt mean i am nerdy
good blog things

Hell's Angel said...

I got 89%..:-( im no nerd!!something is wrong with tht site i think..:-P