Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Links Tag

Thanks to Nirmal for this tag specially, as it made me go through my old posts after a long time :D Here I have to link some of my old posts based on the following keywords:

Family:

I have posted quite a few things about them here and there. My first post was when i spoke about My Influences in life. I don't believe in getting inspired or influenced by public figure, because you lose your originality when you are inspired by someone out of your own circle and make them your role model. I strongly beleive that we have role models(atleast one) within our own families and following them is more appropriate. Another memorable post was about my father's sister(my athai) whom I miss so much even today. She was A Legend in her own rights!

My Influences
A Legend's History

Friends:

I haven't posted much on friends because they were always around when I needed them, so there wasn't much of "missing" kind of thing. And though I have a lot of sweet memories from college and after that with my friends, I haven't actually shared any of it here, because half of the posts went in talking about me and my problems :D

Still I managed to see two posts, posted out of overflow of sentiments, specially the one which I posted after watching Ullam Ketkume.

Ullam Ketkume more
Dedicated to Friendship

Myself:

This blog was more or less an I,Me,Myself, that there are too many posts in this category. My very first post after the intro, and two more after that were themed on this, and I spoke almost everything about me there. Apart from that nonsense, a few memorable ones are:

My Childhood Days
Nicknames
Home Bird
My Nightmares

My Love:

I had one post about my first love. She is beautiful, hot and sexy. My own Chennai city :D

My First Love

Apart from this, I made a few scribblings about my favorite celluloid love stories in below links:

May Maadham
Sachein
Bommarillu

Anything I like:

A lots were written about my favorites. Some significant ones, that exist even today and would be there even in future as as below:

Trains : Train is an object of fascination for me even today. Even when I was in US, I had a train journey atleast once :)

Blue : Still I am filling my wardrobe with blue and the journey continues.

Vijay : Nothing could stop my admiration for him, however worst his movies or criticized or fare in box office. I could not get any hero in my mind and heart apart from him. ;-) I should say that now I like 10 times more than what I did when I wrote this blog post. :D :D

It was such a wonderful experience going thorough all those pages of blah blahs after a long time. I was a blabberer by birth I guess :D Phew, written yet another big story now :D

I tag anyone who have read this post and who have not done this tag already, to complete this at their own leisure. ;-)

1 comment:

AMIT said...

Nice post shared by you.

Domain registration india