Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Home Bird

I am a home bird by nature. By this, I don't mean homesickness. It is a totally different feeling. Here I mean that I am very much attached to my home and its ambience. Wait, as I explain, the difference would be evident.

After a day's work I love returning to home as early as possible and spend time in my home. Sleeping in my bed in my room is a pleasant experience that makes me forget all tensions and tiredness of the day.

So isn't this homesickness? No, not at all. If so, everyday would have been miserable for me during my stay st PG quarters in my earlier days in Bangalore. By home and its ambience, I mean the place where I stay and not exactly where my family is. Staying with your family is a different kind of happiness and it is a boon.

Even if I go out on shopping or for a function I would love to be back in my home by utmost 10 PM. As night grows darker I feel insecure staying away from home. I know its not really good, but I am used to it. When I go for any outstation trip, even if it is a relative's house, the first few days or maximum a week would be enjoyable, after which my heart longs for returning to my home.

Being an IT professional, I may have to face night outs in office in future. But I feel all such things will only make me more attached towards my home.

Home Sweet Home - I love it. :-)

2 comments:

Siddharth Razdan said...

Nice One!

Balachandran C said...

kuzhandha paavam home-sickla azhadha koraiyaa blog pannirukku.

Why do u put a barrel of fuel into my home-sick fire ? :-X