Monday, March 06, 2006

Ullam Ketkume More!!!


I watched the movie Ullam Ketkume yesterday. No, I am not gonna review the movie here. I know its too late to write a review on it. :-) It is a feel good movie and a good entertainer inspite of many stereotypic scenes. Good performances, superb songs, neat screenplay - It is a great movie to watch.

But I would like to speak on something different here. After wacthing the movie, I was very much reminded of my college days. It was kind of nostalgic and I was very emotional for quite sometime.

Our college was 100% different from the colleges shown in movies. But still our college life was almost similar to the ones shown there. Confusing, right? I mean to say that we enjoyed a lot in spite of strict rules and regulations imposed on us.

When you enter a job and get exposed to a completely new environment, you will surely realise at one point of time that you miss your college life, no matter how bad the college is and howevr good your work environment is. You miss all the fun, your friends, those mischiefs in class, the exams fears, the teachers who giuded you, the student life and many more things. A job and your new colleagues surely cannot compensate for everything and surely you will know this at some point of time.

I am in a way blessed to have my college friends in my company and being in touch with them drives away such feelings to some extent. But when I chat with my friends abroad or in other jobs and places, I surely feel that I miss them. That is when "Indha Ullam Ketkume more and more of college life!!!"

Time is the best healer, it will make all these feelings disappear after sometime but still your college friends are a special part of your life. I realise this and I really miss them a lot!!! :-(

2 comments:

Mark IV S'nathan said...

Srini, i know u miss YAKO a LOT da... Adukkunu ivalo feelingslam vendaam!!!

Balachandran C said...

UK - Is a feel-good movie ..though the movie had full of failures.. its a good point to be taken in life. "A person's mettle is determined how well he come up with his failures, and his failures not mattered !"

"Oh manamae " is philosophical.. I wish the youth dont lose life when they lose in their life.

varrrae vaaa..wat a post on your post ! :D