Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday Blues

Thanks to the compulsory holiday given by Rajkumar to techies last week (13th April), we had to come to office today, on a Saturday for compensation. I have earlier worked on Saturdays couple of times to meet deadlines but still it was for a few hours. Coming to office on a normal Saturday that too for full day definitely feels bad.

It had become as a habit to stay awake late night on Fridays and getting up late on Saturdays. Ever since I shifted school in 9th Std, all Saturdays had been either holidays or even if I had school it would be a fun day. The same thing continued in college and I had most Saturdays holiday and even if it was a working day it would be for some University exams or my favorite networking class.

Now it is a different experience to sit in the office like a weekday on a Saturday… But that’s okay, I am taking it as a forerunner to worst weekends that might come in future where I will have to slog for meeting deadlines. For now, its fun!!! :-)

4 comments:

Balachandran C said...

ina ? you gonna slog in future during weekends ? why do you suddenly unwind fiction in a real story ?

Unknown said...

:) i already spoke to u abt this

Flyingscarlet said...

Hey Srini .... i have succesfully mastered the art of not going to Office during a working Saturday by bunking last saturday ..... Saturday has never been so good before ... I keep surprising myself by what i am doing :D ... It's a pristine pleasure to be @ home when others around you are slogging in Office ....

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»