Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Good Bye 2007 :( Welcome 2008 :))

Before I start, this is my 50th post this year and 150th post in this blog :) :) :)

Thanks to everyone who have tolerated all my junk till date and still alive :D

End of yet another adventurous year and beginning of a new year... Lots of dreams, hopes and wishes...

2007 was a good year for me personally and professionally barring a few instances. Few things I want to highlight are the following. 2 was my lucky number this year it seems, as you can see from most of the ones listed below ;-)

* Got couple of awards at work place. Established a good name with my work and got a big and cheerful team to work with.

* Went to USA on an official trip for couple of months. I would have been the luckiest person to complete a trip successful in aspects, may be God's grace. Had a great weather to live in, very indian atmosphere, visited lots of places and enjoyed a lot. Bonus was a short trip around Singapore in return journey.

* Got myself a laptop from US, a long time dream come true. That increased my system count to 2 and yeah, laptop has a dual core processor :D

* Changed my mobile twice this year. Was happy with my Nokia 6270 and changed over to Nokia 6233 at the right time. I am too happy with this now :)

* My orkut profile was hacked by some idiot, but thankfully he gave me the chance to come back with 2 profiles again, clearly partitioning my interests and activities on orkut into two halves.

* Bought two household gadgets for my mom: A mixer grinder as a replacement for the out of service one and a two-in-one to play old devotional cassetes at home(inspite of having devotional songs on my PC too)

* And last but not the least.. hee hee... Enjoyed two Vijay movies this year. I care a damn about how others like it, but I enjoyed both of them very well. (Of course, there is a list of other movies I saw and enjoyed, and who knows, it might also end up with a count of 2*x :P:D)

Okie.. Enough of PJs I think... :))

Wishing everyone a New Year filled with good health, new hope and new beginnings!
May year 2008 open up for you more opportunities, lead you onto the path of continued success, happiness and prosperity! I wish that the coming year showers on you all that you ever wished for! Good luck and smiles, good cheer and ...

A Very Happy New Year! :)

4 comments:

shrinivassg said...

Happy new year naa ... Ungluthe Junk naa naan elutharathalaam enna ?

Congrats on 50 n 150 .. Next yr lucky number 3 a ? [:p] ..

Anonymous said...

junk???? novel padikra experience unga posts padikradhu!!

romba thaan thannadakkam ungaluku!!

Mark IV S'nathan said...

Happy New year da... I enjoyed every bit of ur "junk" :p

You hv been an inspiration for reving mine... Hope to see a bigger list for 2008!!!

Nimme said...

Happy New Year
But Vijayku 2 lucky no ela pola
Double action work out agala

!Nirmal