Friday, January 04, 2008

Whats not in a nick name?

I have been called with a lot of nicknames till now in life. Just thought of sharing them here so that people can choose some of these names to call me.. hee hee(Vettiya irukken nu sollama epdilaam bittu podren illa? :D)

Guru: As far as I know, this is the first nickname I had. My mom's sister used to call me by this name. She is a devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan(of course me too :)) and was calling me by this name for sometime. After that no one had called me so.

Keerai: I don't know why and how I got this name. My uncles and cousins used to call me like this when I was about 2-3 years old :) May be because of my food preferences. ;-)

Kaaki: Supposed to be short form of Karthik.:P My cousins were calling me like that for many years.

Srini/Seeni/Cheeni: Very common for a person named Srinivasan. No reasons needed I guess :)

Kulu: Nicknamed by my youngest cousin when he was a small kid. I also call him by the same nickname. God only knows what that means :D

Professor: In college days. Because I have taken so many seminars and general learning sessions enough to kill people with my mokkais :P

Thala: Named by friends in Bangalore for no known reason. Its a common name for many people in IT industry though

KSR: Thats how I nicknamed myself on Orkut. The full form of KSR is obvious. Today many people know me like that.

Few other names were censored fearing self damage :D Anyways, guess this is enough for now :P

6 comments:

shrinivassg said...

Ivlo micknames a? [:o] ..

Few other names were censored fearing self damage

Add these also .. [:p]

Flyingscarlet said...

there's 1 more ... want me to mention it :P

Nimme said...

Hey
Dont lie people in college would have called u a professor because of ur thoppa :)) :)) :))

Jokes Apart,
KSR seems to be very popular but i like Karthik

Karthik Srinivasan said...

@Nirmal

hee hee.. college time la i never had thoppa :D :D Adhu latest addition :P Ask my friends... u will know how many seminars I have taken in last 2 yrs :P

Karthik Srinivasan said...

@ Balaji

Adhu enna enaku theriyaadha name?? Take it offline.. Enaku mattum sollu :P

Karthick said...

Ivalo Nick names ah :O.Ithu Post pannathuku appuram yaarum Nmae vaikalaya na?