Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tagged again...

Tagged by Shrinivas personally. Sorry for the late completion, but I managed to do it only today.

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.

Hmm there is one.. Which will be there for a life time. During my 9th standard half-yearly vacation, on bad afternoon when I was going in a cycle, a lorry kissed my feet with its beautiful mudguard. The impact had cut a few nerves going to my little toe and took it away from me after few weeks. Now I have only 4 toes in my right leg.

2. What does your phone look like?

Its Nokia 6233 I got last month. This is how it looks:

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

One daily sheet calendar(given by Vasanth and Co where i masked Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi with a vute Manakkula Vinayagar pic :P)

4. What is your current desktop picture?

A wallpaper from Ghilli. My favorite, particularly chosen for its dark background. BTW, it was designed by my friend Ashok :)

5. Do you believe in Gay marriage?

Gays should believe in that... Why should I? :P

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

More music in my collection. The one thing which I am never satisfied of and always feel an incompleteness.

7.What time were you born?

6.40 AM on 14th October 1983 at Public Health Center, West Mambalam, Ch-33.

8. Are your parents still together?

Yeah by hearts. Physically he exists far away from us, up there.

9. Last person who made you cry.

I don't cry so often :D To make it recent, I almost cried watching the climax of the movie Happy(what an irony!!!) That much I was involved in that story :D

10. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

Brut. The Green One.

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Black Hair .. Black eyes :P

12. What are you listening to?

Mudhal Mazhai from Bheema. Minimum 10 times a day :P

13. Do you get scared of the dark?

Within house, no. Outside, yes, only when there are stray dogs or drunkards on the road.

14. Do you like pain killers?

There is nothing to like. I like them only when I have headache :P

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Will tell that when I get a chance to do it.

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Halwaa. Anytime anyday, as girls say, I looooooove it :P

17. Who was the last person who made you mad?

I am still sane. But I become temporarily mad after sitting in a traffic jam :D

18. Who was the last person who made you smile?

Ram. He always brings a smile to my face. Very naughty boy :D

No comments: