Saturday, January 28, 2006

Favourite subjects

Being an academics oriented guy, :P I had a lot of favourite subjects... Short recap of what were my favourites:

At the school level, Maths and Tamil were my most loved ones. May be because I had good teachers for both these subjects through out my school life. I usually score well in both these and many times have been appreciated by teachers for my writing. Special mention to my Tamil lecturer who kindled the Tamil spirit within me that I went to the extent of writing poems :-D

Biology was a later favourite, thanks to Ms.Mariam, who always made sure I never scored less than 90% :-D

Before leaving school, I got a great attachment with English which I owe to my English teacher. The least grammar knowledge that I have today is only because of her. She made me partcipate in many competitions and was like a mentor to me.

The biggest nightmares were Hitory, Civics and Geography. Howmuch ever I struggle, these were always out of my hands. How I managed with an 89% in my final board exams in Social Studies is still a miracle... :-o

At the college level it was again Mathematics in general and from my discipline I liked Digital Communication and Cellular Communication... Electronic Circuits was my nightmare here :P

Inspite of all these, today I kuppa kottify with Java, Unix and C++ which were Greek and Latin to me till 2 years back :-D

No comments: