Monday, January 23, 2006

Once more Chennai !!!

I am back after my short trip to my dear Chennai for a couple of days. I really had a good recharge of my mind with visits to my relatives' places, chat with my dear cousins and of course travelling around my favourite Chennai.. A few highlight moments:

* I had a chance for small arguments with the autowallahs, travelling in MTC buses, smelling the stink of Cooum :-D and tasting my favourite Aavin milk khoa, which I missed all these days..

* I did good amount of local shopping especially the junk stuff which I pick up every time from Chennai.

* Nehru has generously moved away from Kathipara jn, Guindy to ease the construction of state of art fly over, that will take care of all traffic woes of Office goers in future.

* The loooooong term project of flyover construction near MIT Gate has almost been completed and I had a chance to travel over that in an MTC bus.. It looks really great!!!

* Bus stations in many places like Tambaram and Pallavaram have been provisioned with roofs. People are heaving a sigh of relief as they can escape to some extent from scorching sun and rains(if any)

Also I observed that my city is growing at jet speed to take over all industrial investments on its broad shoulders... Hats off Chennai!!!

1 comment:

Vinesh said...

Cool, looks like you had some fun in Chennai :-)