Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quit smoking... :X


I am a victim of smoking but I feel its impossible for me to quit smoking.

Yeah, when my auto driver, the localite at the theatre, my office colleague(though not directly, from terrace through some open window), my co-passenger in the express train, the pedestrian crossing me on a street and many more doesn't seem to be understanding the effects of smoking in public places, its impossible for me to quit passive smoking.

I can tolerate drunk people(though its a different case of a nightmare for me being next to them). But I hate and feel like trashing people who smoke in public places... Unless the law lays its hands severly on them, they are not gonna change :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why trust the Law for everything? Why you'd expect every one to follow what some Dr. Ambedkar-am-the-greatest-english-slave had Ctrl C + Ctrl V'ed from Britain ?

I feel it is the attitude of people that needs to change and not the heavy handedness of law. If you inculcate good things at the young age the benefits will be ours - as a society; but some how i dont see that happening for a long long time to come !!

Guess we'll (people like u n me who can't stand Smoking folks arnd us) will jz hv to digest and adjust.

Regards,
NarayaN

Anonymous said...

Chantix has shown great results of quitting the smoking even in the chronic cases of smokers. This drug is proved more effective in comparison to other medications available in the market. Many online drug stores are providing cheap chantix medication. http://www.chantixhome.com/