Monday, December 19, 2005

Common cold


I just escaped from signs of one more attack of cold last week. Last month I became a victim of it and suffered for almost a week. Every year I will be under the attack of the disease atleast twice(once in summer and once in winter).

The nasal tract irritation, running nose, cough that follows are all symptoms, that proves you the existence of satan in this world. I feel like throwing away my nose many times. And if you are also affected by sinus, then you are the most pitiful person in the world.

But there are a few things that I have learnt about Common Cold till now. Some of these may be even scientifically proven facts:

1) Once you are affected by cold, you become resistant to any other common disease.
2) There is no medicine for curing cold. Whatever medicine we get from doctor can only reduce the effect of the virus but the virus still remains within you. It will leave your body whenever it wishes to...
3) The best thing you could do, to reduce the effect of cold is to eat well and sleep well. Atleast thats what I do. :-)
4) The best way to escape from cough after cold is to blow out all the phelgm as much as possible. Without caring for what others will think, if you do this, then you need not worry about cough.

But still, even my worst enemy should not get affected by Common Cold...It is the biggest torture for a person :-)

No comments: