Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Nightmares


Your sleep of 6 hours a day will be pleasant as long as you are blessed with dreams, if not sweet dreams. A night mare is really dangerous, in the sense, it may go even to the extent of spoiling the whole of the next day for you.

My frequent nightmare is that I am starting off for a journey somewhere and after so many things happening on the way or in the station, I miss my train. I will be trying to catch that train somehow, when it would be time for me to get up....

Recently, I was about to board a train 5 mins before its starting time when I find that I have misplaced my baggage in some other platform. :-D

Depending on my thoughts, my co travellers would range from my mother to my relatives to my friends. But somehow I will be the only one to miss the train. The interesting fact is that I never think about a train or train journey anytime in my day to day routine.

May be I am getting a reminder that there is still a long journey waiting ahead for me in my life :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!!!! I came here frm some other blog... was goin thru ur msg... I have heard some of my friends saying abt the same night mare of missing the train after havin many halts. guess what!!!! there is also a logical reason given by sigman freud which I don remember right now but, sure wud b of your interest...

--- hurry.