Tuesday, December 13, 2005

God's own country

I am back after my short trip to Trivandrum. This was my third trip to the place and was one of my most memorable trips till now. I was simply awestruck by the beauty fo Kerala(and of course, ahem, Kerala girls..hee hee).

I was lucky to have travelled in a train that passed through lots and lots of beautiful towns and villages of Kerala. Not to forget the great railway network of Kerala that takes us through all these beautiful places. It was green and lush green all the way till Trivandrum.

It is not just God's own country, but its a country where you can feel the existence of God in each and every inch of it. From the awesome nature, beautiful temples, friendly people, pleasant climate to even the sweet water and rich food there is a touch of divinity in each and everything associated with Kerala. It should be felt rather than understanding in words.

Blessed are those people who live there and God bless them all for their hospitality and kindness. I am waiting for the next chance to be there very soon :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dai! srini .. good blog da .. looks like u liked my 'country' ...lol..

have fun
arun

Anonymous said...

hey good one da