Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Debut Match

I know its too late for me to start writing a blog, but as always said better late than never :)

I always wanted to speak out my mind, my ideas, my passions but never got a chance or rather time to do it all these days. I will do it all through this medium.

I am a simple guy and I will be speaking only on simple topics in simple words… :)
The first few blogs would reflect my life as a person till now, and later I will make shift to general topics and day-to-day issues… Again I don’t want to write an autobiography so soon. But I dedicate these first few posts to those people who have made me as what I am today…

Before I start, I pray The Almighty to keep everyone happy and also to give me patience to keep this blog alive forever :D

"Vakrathunda Mahaakaaya Suryakodi Samaprabha
Nirvignam Gurumedeva Sarvakaaryeshu Sarvadha"

Coming up:
I,me.myself - Part I
I,me.myself - Part II
I,me.myself - Part III

No comments: