Thursday, November 03, 2005

I,me.myself - Part II

My life is in no way different from others...It has seen all sorts of ups and downs. From a mischievous kid to a studious guy, from an introvert nature to a friendly approach and from a innocent boy to a responsible man, anything and everything related to me has changed over time...But I am stabilised today. I was cursing life years back but now I have learnt to enjoy every moment of it...But I am not giving any details of what, how, why etc. here. Coz, I don't want this to be an autobiography :)

My education...Well, I didn't study in the best schools or the top college. But I had an education sufficiently good enough to place me in a comfortable position in this society. At the same time, I should accept the fact that "I was born intelligent, but education ruined me" :D

I started studying for the sake of marks and really missed a lot in the process. But there is no limit for education. I hope to regain the lost ones very soon :)

One profession that always fascinates me is that of a teacher. Unfortunately, most of my teachers were looking for marks from students rather than innovations. I plan to take up teaching as a profession in later part of my life, may be after 15 yrs or so. Ceratinly not now, because I should be fit enough to build up future citizens as a teacher. So I will fine tune myself in this 15+ yrs time frame. I should give my students everything which I missed to get from my teachers.

The biggest assets I have gained in my life till now are my friends who always care for me and the love of my family which has been/is a tonic for me in all situations.

My first love is my hometown, my lovely Chennai city. As I transitioned through different phases of life, the city has seen me in all spirits. I could not explain my love for the city in these two lines and will dedicate a seperate post sometime later for elaborating that :D

No comments: