Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Influences

Before proceeding further, I would like to mention here about those individuals, who impressed me or rather influenced my life till now.

First and foremost, my Parents, from whom I have inherited all the good characteristics I have. Whatever I am today is because of their blessings, wishes and the sacrifices they have done for me.

I have two ambitions in my life. One is to be happy always and the other is to see people around me happy. The latter aim is influenced by my parents and my Athai while the former one is because of my Chithi and Chithappa.

I learnt to keep myself happy from my Chithi and Chithappa. The little amount of courage I have, to face my life is because of them. My Chithi brought me up for more than two years and she is the one who taught me to walk, to speak and been like a second mother to me. Still she is ny counsellor whenever I break down....

I have to make a special mention my dearest Athai also here, who showered her selfless love and affection on me till she was alive.

My biggest influence was and is my Grandfather, who was a man of principles and most of them I adopted in my life. Really miss him a lot in this moment!!!

Apart from all these, there is one more recent influence in my life, which I will reveal in one of the future blogs. :-)

No comments: