Thursday, November 03, 2005

I,me.myself - Part III

Three M's make my life today. One is as precious as my life while the other two are just drive forces to keep me going.

The first and foremost M is my Mother....The other two are Music and Movies.

I love my mother more than anything in this world and I am the world for her. More than being a mother she is my father ever since my father left this world, my sister, my friend, my well wisher...She is my everything. I am in debt to her for whatever she has done for me till date and the best way I can repay her through my love and affection and by keeping her happy. She is the most precious one in my life and I love her so much....

Okay...I had become so sentimental here. So let me break away from this and tell you about the M's which are like fuels for my journey of life.

Music....My biggest passion. I cannot just stay without music for even a day!!! It was, it is and it will be my biggest driving force. I listen to music when I am happy, sad, tensed, relaxed...In short most of the times. My studies will mostly go on along side with music. Neither board exams, nor university exans have stopped me from listening to music any time.

It is in my genes and I had grown up listening to it everyday in my house. Infact, its a shame for me that I am not into learning music all through my life. The first attempt I did was to learn a violin but that lasted for hardly a week...Still it remains as a dream and if I get a chance I would love to learn it.

And finally, Movies....I look for just entertainment when it comes to movies. I totally stick on to commercial or popularly known "Masala" movies which makes me happy and relieves me from all tensions...But at times I enjoy romantic and action flicks too depending on my mood. However, I strictly stay away from what is called as "Parallel Cinema" and social/patriotic subjects just because I don't want to emote or think for the sake of passing 3 hours :)

My favouite music and movie related stuff is very enormous to accomodate in this post and I will take it up as a seperate post :)

1 comment:

bloggrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.