Thursday, November 03, 2005

I,me.myself - Part I

To start off with, let me provide a short biodata...

Name: Srinivasan Ramanathan
Born on: 14th of October
Fondly called as: Karthik
Education: Bachelor of Engineering(Electronics and Communication)
Job: Software Professional

Hometown: Chennai
Interests: Making friends, Listening to music and watching movies (totally useless fellow)
Loves: My mom
Hates: Show offs
Believes in: Myself and The Almighty
Aim in life: To be happy always

First friends: My cousins
Best friend: My mom
Something I miss in life: Siblings
My role model: My grandpa

Favourites:
* Colour: Blue
* Dress: Formals
* Activity: Sleeping :)
* Place: Hyderabad
* Food: Anything Veggie

Well, that was a short intro about myself...My music and movies related favourites will follow in a later post....

No comments: