Saturday, November 05, 2005

Myself, Music and Movies - Part 2

I have spoken enough about music, but really its a shame on me that I have neither attempted singing nor learnt any instrument till now in my life. This, in spite of being born in a family where music was inherited for generations...Leave it apart for the moment... :-)

Back to the next eye, the Movies I love. Again here, I have a mixed taste and many movies have become my favourites for no known reason. Once again, I have lost the patience and mood to watch meaningful movies and these days, I am more inclined towards Masala stuff :-D

My favouites in this category:
Movies:
Tamil: May Maadham, Laysa Laysa, Rhythm, Kushi, Aaril irundhu Arubadhu Varai, Padayapa, Azhagiya Theeye, Kanaa Kanden, Sachien, Kaakha Kaakha, Mudhalvan, Kaadhalukku Mariyaadhai, Chandramukhi, Minnale, Dumm Dumm Dumm, Snegidhiye

Hindi: Aradhana, Abhimaan, Veer Zaara, Dil To Pagal Hai, Anjaam, Humraaz, Hyderabad Blues, Lajja, Hum Tum, Khamoshi, Lagaan, Gupt

Actors:
Tamil: Madhavan, Surya, Prasanna, Prakash Raj

Hindi: Saif Ali Khan, Zayed Khan, Anupam Kher, Paresh Rawal

Actresses:
Tamil: Savithri, Jayalalitha, Revathi, Suhasini, Kushboo, Simran, Shalini, Asin, Gopika, Trisha, Madhubala, Sridevi, Radhika

Hindi: Madhubala, Vyjayanthimala, Sadhana, Hemamalini, Madhuri Dixit, Sushmita Sen, Juhi Chawla, Rani Mukerjee, Priety Zinta

Just wait...Above all these names, there are some all time favourites also...

Tamil Movies: Mouna Raagam, Ghilli
Hindi Movies: DDLJ

Tamil actors: Rajini and Vijay
Hindi actors: Amitabh and Shah Rukh Khan
Tamil actress: Jyothika
Hindi actress: Kajol

All the above names are not in any order..Just typed them in a flow:-)

I have favourites in Music and Movies in other cine fields too...Just did not want to mention too many names here...

No comments: