Sunday, November 20, 2005

Simply Messaging Shits (SMS)

"If u want me to stay in this competition, please SMS my name XYZ to 7575 or if u are calling from landline....."

The above message would soon enter into some Book of Records for being the only line to be repeated most number of times in the world. With the number of reality shows increasing everyday, I could hear this message in all channels now.

Earlier, only the likes of "Nathuram ke Pakode" and "Aalukka's jewellers" were occupying the bottom of the screens, that too only in local cable channels. But now, all channels have dedicated 25% of screen space for such stupid "SMS keejiye" requests...

If u turn down south, right from SS music to Sun Music, everyone has started tele messaging. "I love u", "XYZ is the best" "Call me at 9889765436"....All such things keep flashing like top headlines of today...

What remains as a mystery to me is where on the hell are such stupid people to stay idle and keep messaging for all these shits??? If I could find one such fellow doing this useless job, I will call him for sharing my job coz I have lotz of things to do :-D

No comments: